Add-on Name: Phoenix Data Wizard
Supports CE Phoenix: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
Requires: PHP >=7.3
Description of Add-on
This admin tool will allow you to easily manage your Phoenix data like a wizard!
When you purchase a license, you get the following:
- Updates for 1 year
- All available themes and any new features for 1 year from purchase date
Once the license expires, Data Wizard will continue to work, however you will have to renew in order to get updates.
- Easy updater
- Easy Installer/Uninstaller
- Data Exports
- and more
- Download CSV exports and make changes
- Upload/Import changes from CSV
- Update records
- New records
- Delete records
- Other Tools
- Multi Image Uploader
- Price Adjuster
- Mass Remove Countries
- Geo Zone Creator
- Customer Cleaner
- Search & Replace Product Image Names
- Search & Replace Product Models/Names
- Search & Replace Category Names
- NEW – Add/Remove Product Tags (requires s04e10)
- More to come … share your ideas!
- 1.2.8 (05/18/2023)
- Added an option when processing an import created using products model instead of products ID. The new option allows to ignore any imports for non-existing items and only does updates for matched model numbers.
- 1.2.7 (01/03/2023)
- Updates to installer to correct errors on later PHP versions
- Removed some logic that was sanitizing inputs incorrectly on export/preview
- Added new tables to the wizard (currencies, hooks, languages, order_status, tax_class, tax_rates)
- Added new folder custom_tables to allow you to easily add your own tables to the wizard. You can review existing examples in that area to easily add your own.
- 1.2.6 (11/28/2022)
- Corrected issue with importing non-nullable dates that are empty. This only affected database tables that had date fields set to not allow NULL. If the date was empty, the import would fail due to syntax issues.
- 1.2.5 (11/26/2022)
- Added upgrade check to class to catch required settings that would be missing if you upgraded to version 1.1.5 without then going to settings to save your options.
- Corrected an issue with category DUPLICATE KEY errors on importing multiple languages.
- 1.2.4 (11/25/2022)
- Added option to show SQL on Export Preview
- Fixed SQL export error if exporting products name with all languages enabled
- 1.2.3 (11/24/2022)
- When exporting, if choosing specials active/inactive, it was not targeting expiry dates. This is now corrected.
- 1.2.2 (11/24/2022)
- Fixed issues related to importing matched to model on specials
- Fixed issues related to all langauges selection
- 1.2.1 (11/23/2022)
- Fixed buffer warnings when generating CSV files
- Added option for “All Languages” in any language related area. Allowing for export/import of all language data at once.
- 1.2.0 (10/31/2022)
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function/variable issues for 126.96.36.199
- 1.1.5 (08/30/2022)
- Added settings area to DW
- Added setting for data divider. Default is , but you can change to | or other character if preferred. This is useful if using commas in other areas.
- Added setting for using product model number as matching identifier. DW will then lookup ID and match as required.
- Remove ALL tep_ functions where possible – change to use internal functions that support old and new way of functioning using a detect function logic.
- Update to support PHP 8
- Added products_description as separate table import/export to allow for better language editing/adding.
- Added DW_CATEGORIES option for [Category Name 1][Category Name 2][Category Name 3] instead of 1,2,3 to make it easier to add category assignments on product updates.
- 1.1.4 (10/23/2021)
- Fixed issue with Categories dropdown not affecting Tools results.
- 1.1.3 (10/23/2021)
- Added a new tool – Add/Remove Product Tags (requires module s04e10)
- 1.1.2 (10/01/2021)
- Fixed issue with escape sequences in strings
- Added a catch if uploading csv for tables and targeting columns that do not exist
- 1.1.1 (09/28/2021)
- Initial Release
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog
- Navigate to your catalog/admin/zipur_data_wizard.php
- Make sure you install the PHP mbstring module
- Happy Data Wizarding! 😉