Add-on Name: Zipur’s Phoenix Bundler
Supports CE Phoenix: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199
Description of Add-on
This admin tool allows you to easily create add-on bundles:
- easily select files from Phoenix install where you have developed your addon
- directory structures are maintained for easy bundle creation
- ability to install/remove add-ons in development environment to avoid polluting code base with all add-ons having to always be enabled
- allow for simple upgrades of Phoenix or other add-ons
- versioning of add-ons
- files in add-on will have their author, version, copyright and license info updated based on bundle settings
- minimum version enforcement
- pre and post options available if using installer
- allows creation of simple bundle zip file that includes all files for bundle and a preserved file structure
- CREATED BUNDLES CAN NOW BE INSTALLED USING FREE VERSION HERE
- 2.2.0 (10/31/2022)
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function issues for 188.8.131.52
- 2.1.0 (06/30/2022)
- Several adjustments to correct issues when using install/update/uninstall functionalities.
- 2.0.2 (03/03/2021)
- Initial Release (migrated from old zipur Toolbox Utility)
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on and a license code
- This license covers version 2.x.x of this tool.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog
- Navigate to your catalog/admin/zipur_bundler.php
- Edit the language file and update the Creator fields to suit your needs.
- Happy Building! 😉
Daniel Kofod Primdahl (verified owner) –
This tool makes installing and removing add-ons in a Phoenix Cart-install very easy!
It helps in keeping track of what add-ons are installed and it makes it easier to update some of them, or switch between two alternatives.
As a bonus it makes creating an add-on a more stream-lined process, as this add-on takes care of the boring and tiresome tasks involved.
Well worth the price!
Director – cornishhoney.co.uk (verified owner) –
Phoenix Cart has made it easy to create new modules and this Bundler has been really useful to help keep them organised. The Bundler’s ability to save everything and create the directory/file structure saves loads of time so well worth the purchase price.