Add-on Name: Phoenix – UPS Pro Shipping Module
Supports CE Phoenix: >= 126.96.36.199
Description of Add-on
This Phoenix Shipping Module will get live rates from the UPS API. This module works the same as the free UPS shipping module, but a license for this UPS Pro module will also provide:
- Dimensional Weight Support
- Negotiated Rate Support
- Integration with existing Weight, Length, Height database fields
- Configurable defaults for Weight, Length, Height if products do not have dimensions defined
- Updates for 1 year
Once the license expires, the module will continue to work, but new versions will require a new license.
- 1.5.1 (06/29/2022)
- Added a new option to specify SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS and at what value to REQUIRE SIGNATURE
- 1.5.0 (06/29/2022)
- UPS API updated and broke module. Updated affected areas.
- 1.4.0 (06/16/2022)
- Updated logic for weight, firstname, lastname, box weight to support newer versions of Phoenix.
- 1.3.2 (10/09/2021)
- Adjusted logic for width,length,height columns to allow for improved support if you have multiple columns (width, products_width…)
- 1.3.1 (06/09/2021)
- Initial Release
- You will need a ups.com account.
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog
- Navigate to your catalog/admin/modules/shipping and add the module
- Configure as needed
- Start processing shipments! 😉