Add-on Name: Phoenix – UPS Pro Shipping Module
Supports CE Phoenix: 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206
PHP Versions Supported: 7.x, 8.0
Description of Add-on
This Phoenix Shipping Module will get live rates from the UPS API. This module works the same as the free UPS shipping module, but a license for this UPS Pro module will also provide:
- Dimensional Weight Support
- Negotiated Rate Support
- Integration with existing Weight, Length, Height database fields
- Configurable defaults for Weight, Length, Height if products do not have dimensions defined
- Updates for 1 year
Once the license expires, the module will continue to work, but new versions will require a new license.
- 1.8.3 (07/04/2023)
- Adjusted insurance logic to fix issues with API and insurance. It is recommended that you use insurance matrix in settings for assigning insurance to shipments as Capital Insurance has been removed from the API.
- 1.8.2 (02/01/2023)
- With the removal of UPS Capital Insurance, added table insurance to allow admin to control insurance based on values.
- 1.8.1 (01/18/2023)
- Added logic for pre-login freight estimator modules
- 1.8.0 (11/01/2022)
- Added extra logic to admin to upgrade configured functions to avoid having to uninstall/reinstall
- Adjusted logic if quotes empty, so to avoid any errors prior to checkout_shipping
- 1.7.0 (10/31/2022)
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function issues for 220.127.116.11
- 1.6.0 (07/06/2022)
- Added a new option to have signature requirements escalate based on value. For example $30 require signature, $100 require adult signature.
- Remove ALL tep_db, tep_draw, tep_ functions where possible – change to use internal functions that support old and new way of functioning using a detect function logic.
- 1.5.1 (06/29/2022)
- Added a new option to specify SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS and at what value to REQUIRE SIGNATURE
- 1.5.0 (06/29/2022)
- UPS API updated and broke module. Updated affected areas.
- 1.4.0 (06/16/2022)
- Updated logic for weight, firstname, lastname, box weight to support newer versions of Phoenix.
- 1.3.2 (10/09/2021)
- Adjusted logic for width,length,height columns to allow for improved support if you have multiple columns (width, products_width…)
- 1.3.1 (06/09/2021)
- Initial Release
- You will need a ups.com account.
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog
- Navigate to your catalog/admin/modules/shipping and add the module
- Configure as needed
- Start processing shipments! 😉