Add-on Name: Phoenix Order Editor
Supports CE Phoenix: 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
PHP Versions Supported: 7.x, 8.0
Description of Add-on
This admin tool will allow you to easily edit orders if you need to adjust products, attributes, taxes, shipping, etc!
When you purchase a license, you get the following:
- Updates for 1 year
Once the license expires, Order Editor will continue to work, however you will have to renew in order to get updates.
- Easy Installer/Updater
- By Date Range
- By Customer
- By Status
- By Order#
- Limit Results
- Edit order information
- Notify customers using notifications add-ons from within the tool
- Edit products
- Update Inventory (optional)
- Add products
- Remove from Inventory (optional)
- Delete products
- Return to Inventory (optional)
- Delete Orders
- Return to Inventory (optional)
- Taxes auto-calculated based on Shipping Location
- Edit Shipping
- Integrates with Shipping Modules to calculate various shipping options
- Edit Discount description/amount.
- Links to invoice, Packing Slip, Customer, etc.
- *** Now allows you to create New Orders!
- 1.5.5 (04/28/2023)
- Added logic to allow for single quotes in text fields as it was breaking SQL syntax if single quotes were being used in City, State, Country, etc.
- 1.2.4 (02/09/2023)
- Added logic to set physical/mixed/virtual for shipping mods as required for some calculations.
- 1.2.3 (02/01/2023)
- Added extra weight calc to order to allow virtual product orders to calculate correctly.
- Fixed a missed tep_ function on redirect for upgrade logic
- 1.2.2 (12/31/2022)
- Updates to installer to correct errors on later PHP versions
- Fixed further issue with tax on Discounts not calculating in total correctly. Make sure to enable settings for taxes on shipping and discounts if needed in the Order Editor Settings area.
- 1.2.1 (11/10/2022)
- Added ability to change Payment Method and Shipping Method text in the Edit Screen of an order.
- 1.2.0 (10/31/2022)
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function/variable issues for 22.214.171.124
- 1.1.7 (06/16/22)
- Minor adjustments to fix silent errors for undefined zone if order address is not in a defined tax zone.
- Fixed tax error on discounts.
- 1.1.6 (12/14/21)
- Add button to a new order for adding shipping.
- Fix issue with orders created by the order editor not having the base address in the order data as well as address_format_id’s not being set.
- Delete shipping line if edit and set to zero value.
- 1.1.5 (12/10/21)
- Fixed error Notices on New Order page (only showing on >= PHP 7.4)
- 1.1.4 (11/07/2021)
- Removed discount amount from sub-total
- Fixed issue with installer not adding additional settings fields. To correct the issue, un-install and re-install Order Editor using the UNINSTALL LINK at the bottom right of the search page.
- 1.1.3 (11/03/2021)
- Added a NULL catch to tax calculation in case older data has NULL as zone_id in zones_to_geo_zones
- Fixed issue with line tax not recording tax percentage on new/edit line.
- Added optional setting for Discount Tax Class.
- Adjusted Sub-Total to include discount amount.
- Allow for discount greater than order amount to allow for a CREDIT INVOICE.
- 1.1.2 (10/18/2021)
- Added button for adding a discount if one does not already exist in order.
- 1.1.1 (10/01/2021)
- Fix issue with 126.96.36.199 referencing delivery_country_id as this isn\’t available until 188.8.131.52
- Fix issue with order totals showing as zero in order editor search listing
- 1.1.0 (09/29/2021)
- Fix issue with 2 buttons showing up in Orders for the Order Editor.
- Added ability to create new orders.
- Added address book for easy address access.
- Fixed admin hook buttons not showing in Phoenix 184.108.40.206
- Added zone_id to shipping total edit
- Make settings button more visible on Order List Page
- Added calculated weight to display on shipping total edit
- Added extra settings for Shipping Tax Class to use as well as Auto Calculate Tax on Shipping/Discounts.
- Added setting page to Order Editor.
- Added setting for auto recording order changes to history. This will allow you to disable order changes being recorded if your store does not require it.
- Fixed issue with duplicate tax assignments being displayed in some cases when editing shipping.
- Added countries drop-down list to Order Information page.
- Updated admin hook to show edit order button inside core order information page.
- Used core date formats for jquery and for visuals instead of custom formats in language file.
- Fixed issue with changing countries and taxes not being re-calculated based on new country.
- 1.0.7 (08/23/2021)
- Added support for manual edit of discount description and amount. Integration with auto-cal too difficult as existing mods for discount do not save enough info to order to re-calculate accurately. Manual edit of discount gives you full control.
- Stop dupe historical logging.
- 1.0.6 (08/21/2021)
- Added license manager and auto upgrade utility. This will allow you to optionally download updates from within the tool itself for the period of the license.
- 1.0.5 (08/06/2021)
- Added ability to change currency for order
- Update issue with rounding on “Tax Included” stores.
- 1.0.4 (08/04/2021)
- Added full language support
- Cleaned up some code layout and display issues
- 1.0.3 (08/04/2021)
- Initial Release
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog
- Navigate to your catalog/admin/zipur_order_editor.php
- Happy Order Editing! 😉
Excellent work with the Order Editor addon, very quick service & communication. Works perfectly with Raiwa’s discount addon and very useful in our shop. Will use his services again, very impressive.. (Iian)