Add-on Name: Phoenix Order Editor
Supports CE Phoenix: >= 18.104.22.168
Description of Add-on
This admin tool will allow you to easily edit orders if you need to adjust products, attributes, taxes, shipping, etc!
When you purchase a license, you get the following:
- Updates for 1 year
Once the license expires, Order Editor will continue to work, however you will have to renew in order to get updates.
- Easy Installer/Updater
- By Date Range
- By Customer
- By Status
- By Order#
- Limit Results
- Edit order information
- Notify customers using notifications add-ons from within the tool
- Edit products
- Update Inventory (optional)
- Add products
- Remove from Inventory (optional)
- Delete products
- Return to Inventory (optional)
- Delete Orders
- Return to Inventory (optional)
- Taxes auto-calculated based on Shipping Location
- Edit Shipping
- Integrates with Shipping Modules to calculate various shipping options
- Edit Discount description/amount.
- Links to invoice, Packing Slip, Customer, etc.
- *** Now allows you to create New Orders!
- 1.1.4 (11/07/2021)
- Removed discount amount from sub-total
- Fixed issue with installer not adding additional settings fields. To correct the issue, un-install and re-install Order Editor using the UNINSTALL LINK at the bottom right of the search page.
- 1.1.3 (11/03/2021)
- Added a NULL catch to tax calculation in case older data has NULL as zone_id in zones_to_geo_zones
- Fixed issue with line tax not recording tax percentage on new/edit line.
- Added optional setting for Discount Tax Class.
- Adjusted Sub-Total to include discount amount.
- Allow for discount greater than order amount to allow for a CREDIT INVOICE.
- 1.1.2 (10/18/2021)
- Added button for adding a discount if one does not already exist in order.
- 1.1.1 (10/01/2021)
- Fix issue with 22.214.171.124 referencing delivery_country_id as this isn\’t available until 126.96.36.199
- Fix issue with order totals showing as zero in order editor search listing
- 1.1.0 (09/29/2021)
- Fix issue with 2 buttons showing up in Orders for the Order Editor.
- Added ability to create new orders.
- Added address book for easy address access.
- Fixed admin hook buttons not showing in Phoenix 188.8.131.52
- Added zone_id to shipping total edit
- Make settings button more visible on Order List Page
- Added calculated weight to display on shipping total edit
- Added extra settings for Shipping Tax Class to use as well as Auto Calculate Tax on Shipping/Discounts.
- Added setting page to Order Editor.
- Added setting for auto recording order changes to history. This will allow you to disable order changes being recorded if your store does not require it.
- Fixed issue with duplicate tax assignments being displayed in some cases when editing shipping.
- Added countries drop-down list to Order Information page.
- Updated admin hook to show edit order button inside core order information page.
- Used core date formats for jquery and for visuals instead of custom formats in language file.
- Fixed issue with changing countries and taxes not being re-calculated based on new country.
- 1.0.7 (08/23/2021)
- Added support for manual edit of discount description and amount. Integration with auto-cal too difficult as existing mods for discount do not save enough info to order to re-calculate accurately. Manual edit of discount gives you full control.
- Stop dupe historical logging.
- 1.0.6 (08/21/2021)
- Added license manager and auto upgrade utility. This will allow you to optionally download updates from within the tool itself for the period of the license.
- 1.0.5 (08/06/2021)
- Added ability to change currency for order
- Update issue with rounding on “Tax Included” stores.
- 1.0.4 (08/04/2021)
- Added full language support
- Cleaned up some code layout and display issues
- 1.0.3 (08/04/2021)
- Initial Release
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on.
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog
- Navigate to your catalog/admin/zipur_order_editor.php
- Happy Order Editing! 😉