Add-on Name: Phoenix Admin Access Levels
Supports CE Phoenix: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199
PHP Versions Supported: 7.x, 8.0
Description of Add-on
This admin tool will allow you to manage the access levels of your Phoenix Administrators. If you disable access to an area, the menu item will be removed and if they try to access that area, they will be returned to the dashboard.
- 1.2.1 (12/31/2022)
- Updates to installer to correct errors on later PHP versions
- 1.2.0 (10/31/2022)
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function issues for 188.8.131.52
- Fixed issue with like named admin areas – (example: Clients – Clients) not working correctly.
- 1.1.0 (07/04/2022)
- Fixed issue with extra spacing being added to header, leading to errors on redirects.
- Replaced all tep_ function logic to allow for transition to non tep_ functions.
- 1.0.0 (02/09/2022)
- Initial Release
- Purchase and you will receive the zip file containing this add-on and a license code
- Unzip the file
- Copy the contents of the zip into the root of your catalog making sure the admin files are placed in your admin directory if you have it under a different folder name.
- After install, navigate to your admin/zipur_admin_levels.php (Admin – Configuration – Admin Access Levels)