Add-on Name: Admin – Database Tool
Supports CE Phoenix: >= 18.104.22.168
Supports OS Commerce: >= 22.214.171.124
Description of Add-on
This admin tool will allow you to lookup database structures as well as query the database.
- Select * FROM address_book ORDER BY address_book_id DESC LIMIT 10;
- DELETE FROM <tablename> WHERE <condition>
- UPDATE <tablename> SET <column>=<value> WHERE <condition>
- CREATE TABLE zipurDBToolHistory (id INT(6) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,user VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,querytext TEXT NOT NULL,query_date TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP);
- DROP table zipurDBToolHistory;
This tool can be very handy when applying updates and small SQL adjustment queries are needed.
Be careful as there is no undo. Make sure you have a good backup before you get too carried away!
- 0.2.0 (03/04/2021)
- Fixed display issue with schema.
- 0.1.8 Oct 2, 2020
- Each query line separated by a semi-colon and a line ending (;\n) will now be split into its own query allowing for multi-line multi-query. Prior to this each query had to be executed individually. MAKE SURE YOUR QUERIES END WITH A SEMI COLON AND NO TRAILING SPACES.
- Creation of zipurDBToolHistory table will now include DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
- Some code cleanup
- Queries larger than 500 characters will no longer be save to history
- If query is a duplicate of last query, do not save to database and limit duplicates in history drop down.
- You can now export to csv. Just do a “SELECT” query and you’ll see a CSV option after loading the data
- Fixed some layout issues in Google Chrome for table formatting
- Remove the need for zipur toolbox functions and release as a standalone app
- minor adjustments
- auto install of database table if it is not already installed for query histories
- Misc adjustments and bug fixes
- 0.1.2 – July 9, 2020
- Updated to work with new zipur Toolbox (formerly zipur Updater)
- 0.1.1 Aug 8, 2020
- Moved core functions into zipur_updater functions file. You must install zipurUpdater 0.1.7 in order to use the new Database Tool.
- 0.1.0 Aug 5, 2020
- Initial release